- Toward a sustainable world
- The concept of sustainable development
- Which places to live in for tomorrow?
- Science, politics and society
- Territories and resources
- Environment and Health
- Today’s youth
Towards a sustainable world
More about this topic
- Demand for resources is set to continue to rise precipitously in coming decades, even as supply constraints multiply, posing challenges for economic growth, the environment and social well-being. Environmental effects such the over-exploitation of groundwater resources further increase the vulnerability of resource supply systems. Institutions of every stripe will need to rethink how they manage resources and bolster long-term resilience: a resource revolution.
Dominic Barton (Canada),Global Managing Director of McKinsey & Company.